Why Jagex is finally bringing RuneScape to mobile with cross

[ Nach unten  |  Zum letzten Beitrag  |  Thema abonnieren  |  Älteste Beiträge zuerst ]

Welesepind44

28, Männlich

Schüler des Blocks

Re: Why Jagex is finally bringing RuneScape to mobile with cross

von Welesepind44 am 18.02.2023 12:04

Jagex has confirmed that it will bring RuneScape to mobile for the first time, with crossplay and trading available. To get 메이저사이트 and learn more new ways for games. The news comes as part of a newly launched Nintendo Direct announcement which you can watch below.

Antworten

Usertrack

31, Männlich

Craftkind

von Usertrack am 22.03.2021 19:05

"It was a great puzzle for me to see my wife busy with her phone. It infused a curiosity in me. I found nothing whenever I checked her phone. I was looking for a spy app when I was hit by the https://safeguarde.com/. This site told me the ways to spy on the person's phone you have doubt on. Auto Forward is one of those best spy apps I knew about from the site.

"

Antworten Zuletzt bearbeitet am 22.03.2021 19:06.

Usertrack

31, Männlich

Craftkind

von Usertrack am 13.03.2021 20:55

The RuneScape is one of the most famous video games. Now, you can also play this game at your smart phone. If you wan to play this game at your laptop, then you have to buy a latest laptop with latest graphic card and ram. You may also use this pc for interior designing projects. In or der to have the professional laptops like this, you have to visit the website mytravelgadgets.

Antworten Zuletzt bearbeitet am 13.03.2021 20:56.

Rita10

25, Männlich

Craftkind

von Rita10 am 11.03.2021 12:16

RuneScape is finally heading to Steam, after years of development and multiple game versions. Developer Jagex is also delivering cross-play. Mobile app developers spend a lot of time managing the server during cloud based app development. This technology reduces that effort and allows developers to invest more time in productivity.

Antworten

cyjuly

46, Weiblich

von cyjuly am 21.10.2020 09:49

The discussion board has Minecraft services to get data or have the home deduction with the access to bringing the fort on it. Mine sites have a blog of the field on it among the different groups about vape pakistan they can be download with the chats block shop that was able to have on it.

Antworten

polymuxete

74, Weiblich

von polymuxete am 02.10.2020 13:19

Once I was searching articles related to Runescape then I find this page, the article is written here is in easy and simple language and easy to understand. Articles that are provided by trust my paper reviews are also very authentic and simple n language.

Antworten

StevenCao

95, Männlich

Craftkind

Why Jagex is finally bringing RuneScape to mobile with cross

von StevenCao am 02.11.2018 04:36

You have likely heard of RuneScape, but did you know it attracts two million active users and has countless thousands of subscribers?First launched by developer Jagex 16 decades ago from January 2001, RuneScape has since split into two matches: Old School -- in which gamers can enjoy the timeless gameplay -- as well as the new RuneScape, where users get regular new upgrades to the title.

Our store sells cheap RS gold click here https://www.rsgoldfast.com/

In terms of earnings, despite its age, Jagex claims it's now making more money from the games than it has ever done in its own 16-year history. In reality, RuneScape has been growing for the last 3 years in terms of players and revenues.The game could be set to obtain another shot in the arm with the statement which Jagex is rolling out the longstanding name to mobile platforms.

Old School RuneScape will hit on the app stores this winter, while RuneScape is expected to follow early 2018. Both matches are also cross-platform -- meaning users can play with their PC counterparts and load the exact same characters and continue where they left off.It's uncertain if the games will every get a roll out on the App Store and Google Play, although Jagex is in talks with Apple and Google in regards to the topic.

While the move to cellular could open RuneScape to a new generation of gamers, Jagex is targeting its current user base and those players that have since churned out the game.Speaking into PocketGamer.biz, Jagex Senior Product Director Neil McClarty says even though its consumer base is passionate and highly invested in the game, many players are getting old. With that, he explains, comes time pressures on game time because of other commitments like work and loved ones.

Hence that the studio set about looking for ways to allow users play the game on the go, and mobile was the perfect fit. "For us it was really born out of this, and therefore the cross platform element was crucial," says McClarty. "We did not need it to be a brand-new game because it's about looking after our existing players, letting them have the ability to play the game that they're currently playing, together with the characters they've spent years on.

"The secondary element is we hope that there will possibly be some ex-players who have left because they have not been able to play on PC, and maybe now if it's available to play on mobile, they'll have 10 minutes while they're on the bus to work."

Antworten

« zurück zum Forum