A Guide to the Pandora Jewelry Collections

[ Nach unten  |  Zum letzten Beitrag  |  Thema abonnieren  |  Älteste Beiträge zuerst ]

Trrynn

65, Weiblich

Amateur

A Guide to the Pandora Jewelry Collections

von Trrynn am 20.11.2017 08:52

You already know about beautiful pandora soldes Pandora charm bracelets, I'm sure. They are those gorgeous self-designed charm bracelets from the Pandora Jewelry Company that are so popular. I wonder if you know that Pandora also makes other lines of jewelry, all just as high-quality and just as beautiful as their charm bracelets. We are all different and beautiful in our own way, and Pandora jewelry helps women express the things they love and who they are. The different lines in Pandora's collection are all designed to help you tell the world, "this is who I am" in your own special way.

The collection of Pandora charms in 14k pandora charms pas cher gold and sterling silver as well as Murano glass is known as the Moments collection. These charms come in all sorts of colors and shapes, and all of them are designed to coordinate with the specially made gold or silver Pandora bracelets. Each bracelet has dividers with ridges or threads, on them. The beads also have those same ridges, and will twist over the sections. That way the charms stay just where you put them and don't move around and end up bunched up on one side.

Compose is Pandora's lovely line of earrings pandora canada that are interchangeable thanks to their two-part design: a curved hook-type earring and various earring charms. All are designed in either gold or silver, some with a combination of both. Many different gemstones are included in this collection, such as amazonite, pink sapphire, and colored freshwater pearls.

The Stories collection is a wonderful line of earrings, rings pandora disney pas cher and necklaces that are all created from 14k gold, 925 sterling silver, or a little of both. The pieces coordinate very well with each other and also with Pandora charm bracelets. Gemstones represented in this line include rhodolite, onyx, freshwater pearl, and amethyst, just to name a few.

Antworten

« zurück zum Forum