Moulin Rouge

[ Nach unten  |  Zum letzten Beitrag  |  Thema abonnieren  |  Neueste Beiträge zuerst ]

Richard236

91, Männlich

Craftkind

Moulin Rouge

von Richard236 am 23.08.2022 03:58

Moulin RougeHe was awakened by the sound of car horns. The day is already bright. A bright sunny day. The parking lot is almost full of cars. A pair of lovers in the city got out of the car, and under the guidance of a girl, the formation was loose and everyone walked to the village. He was even more confused and followed, wanting to see what was going on. Lagerstroemia Village is no longer the old appearance of thirty years ago, nine out of ten houses are new, the village road has been widened, and paved with cement square bricks. The outsiders followed the girl outside an old house. The old house was also renovated. On the door was a black plaque. The white characters on the plaque read, "The place where the murder took place.". The girl began to explain: "Ladies and gentlemen, leaders, tourists,Beverage packing machine, crape myrtle village people wholeheartedly welcome you!"! Here It was the scene where Xiaoqin killed the Liu couple and the village head 30 years ago. There are clay figures that reproduce the tragic and horrible situation of that year. Please follow me in and listen to me in detail. So the people went in after her. Brother Zhuo, who is only forty-eight years old, didn't go in alone. He looked up at the black plaque, and the scenes of thirty years ago emerged in front of him. My chest was like a big lump of hemp glue,liquid bottle filling machine, and I felt out of breath. A moment later, a timid woman rushed out and shouted, "It's too scary!"! It's too scary ! It's like the real thing. Blood flowed all over the bed, and two heads fell to the ground. However, he saw that they were really afraid, but they also got some real satisfaction from their real fear. Another moment, everyone came out. As the descendant girl of the crape myrtle village continued to walk to the village, she soon came to another old house. There is also a black plaque hanging on the door, water filling machine ,juice filling machine, and the white characters on the plaque are- "The fourth human life belongs to the shade".. That girl explains like a family treasure again: "Everybody, here is the director of security in those days..." Brother Zhuo turned and walked away. In the ruins of the Moulin Rouge, pairs of young people in the city knelt down and wiped their foreheads with red earth. On both sides of the crape myrtle river, the hawkers' cries were louder and louder. Suddenly, all the young people in the city who were kneeling down ran to the crape myrtle bridge. He heard them ask and answer as they ran: "Is the calculation accurate?"? Is the calculation accurate? ?" "Pretty accurate.". It's the grandson of the man who told the Liu couple's fortune! Whether it is accurate or not, it is also interesting to play! It's not expensive It's only ten yuan for a hexagram! In the big closed "warehouse" with only a door, it turned out to be Xiaoqin's grave. And the broken tablet in front of the Moulin Rouge. Another girl from Ziwei Village explained to another group of people like a family treasure: "Ladies and gentlemen, although this grave is small, this is the place where Brother Zhuo buried Xiaoqin himself before he was handcuffed!"! His true love for Xiaoqin You can imagine! This tablet was broken by brother Zhuo with a sledgehammer. Who may want to ask, why not set up a grave sign? I can't, man in town. 。 Xiaoqin, after all, she was the culprit who killed four people! We Ziwei villagers are still talking about this principle. Why did you build such a building to seal her grave? I'm afraid she's still alive. Sneak out to bewitch people and then harm them! To tell you the truth We have to close the door and lock it every night! This is not superstition, this is to promote a ghost culture! "" Brother Zhuo tried to squeeze in and kowtow to Xiaoqin, but was stopped by a young man in a security uniform. Tickets! He doesn't have a ticket. He had to stand outside and watch the others go in and out after their tickets had been checked. Everyone who came out looked solemn and could not guess what they were thinking. Brother Zhuo followed the people and stepped up the stone steps involuntarily. On the crape myrtle hill, in front of the crape myrtle nunnery, there are also cards and tickets. When he saw an old nun coming out, he hurried forward and bowed deeply. "Lady Bodhisattva," he pleaded, "please. I don't have enough money to buy a ticket. Please burn a stick of incense for me and pray in the nunnery." As his eyes met, the old nun immediately lowered his head, put his palm on his chest, and politely returned the salute, saying, "I don't know what the benefactor is praying for." He said,Blowing Filling Capping combiblock, "Pray that Xiaoqin of that year will not wait for her brother Zhuo in the underworld. Let's reincarnate early." "Don't worry, benefactor," said Lao Ni. This is what I can do. 。 gzxilinear.com

Antworten Zuletzt bearbeitet am 23.08.2022 03:59.

« zurück zum Forum