I might die if I don't pretend.

[ Nach unten  |  Zum letzten Beitrag  |  Thema abonnieren  |  Neueste Beiträge zuerst ]

Richard236

91, Männlich

Craftkind

I might die if I don't pretend.

von Richard236 am 23.08.2022 03:57

However, Jiang Ruosong soon felt that there was something wrong with the atmosphere on the other side of the phone, otherwise why had it been so long, and he still didn't hear another answer from Qian? What Jiang Ruosong did not know was that Qian was about to answer, but Mu Xingyuan had already taken Qian's mobile phone directly, and before he spoke, he did not forget to take the barefoot money back to bed, and then picked up his mobile phone and said: "Jiang Ruosong, didn't anyone tell you not to call anyone at night?" The tone was full of displeasure. ...... Mu, Mu Xingyuan? Jiang Ruosong had already recognized Mu Xingyuan's voice, and as to why Mu Xingyuan appeared here, Jiang Ruosong only thought for three seconds, and then suddenly realized, he asked cautiously: "Am I disturbing you?" Mu Xingyuan asked with a sneer, "What do you think?" Jiang Ruosong begged for mercy: "Brother-in-law, I was wrong, you continue, you continue." Mu Xingyuan's tone is still cold: "It has been interrupted, how can we continue?" Jiang Ruosong was so anxious that he almost cried out: "Just continue it reluctantly, or you can continue!" Money covered her face again, and she got up to stop the meaningless conversation between the two men, took the phone directly,ultrasonic spray nozzle, and asked Jiang Ruosong: "When will Anrong be discharged?" At this time to hear the voice of money, Jiang Ruosong was moved to cry out, he felt for the first time, his sister's voice actually sounded so beautiful. Jiang Ruosong quickly replied, "You can leave the Institute tomorrow morning." Qian Youyi suggested, "We happen to be in B city, so we can pick up Anrong." "That would be great!" Jiang Ruosong of course felt that this was the best, but he soon remembered that Mu Xingyuan was also with Qian at this time,ultrasonic dispersion machine, and he asked again: "What does the brother-in-law think?" Mu Xingyuan said: "As long as you don't call again tonight, I have no opinion." Now that the next day to pick up Anrong discharge, plus the time is not early, even without the disturbance of Jiang Ruosong, money or one or refused someone to continue to indulge in sex. Originally, Mu Xingyuan wanted to go to the Institute with Qian Youyi, but Qian Youyi refused. He and Mu Xingyuan were not conjoined twins, so why should they be together all the time? Besides, as far as she knew, Mu Xingyuan still had a lot of things to deal with. Hearing Qian Youyi say so, Mu Xingyuan had to send the black-clad bodyguard beside him to drive Qian Youyi to the Institute. When Qian Yiyi came to the Institute, he finally saw Anrong, whom he had not seen for a long time. Anrong is thinner than when he left, but his complexion is much better. Dr. Tian is very happy to say that as long as he pays attention to diet and rest, Anrong's body function will soon return to its previous state. With Dr. Tian's words, ultrasonic molten metal ,ultrasonic sonochemistry machine, Qian Youyi's task progress has reached 95%, which means that she only needs 5% to complete the task of the world. Qian Yiyi felt a little strange. In the book, Anrong's final outcome is to die of leukemia, now Anrong's disease has been cured, her paintings have been sold at a high price of five million, is there anything that has not been solved? Qian felt a little strange again, but her face was still smiling happily. She put Anrong's things on the bus. When she got on the bus, she accidentally saw a figure. That man.. The figure flashed by outside the door of the Institute, and Qian felt that the man looked familiar, and that it seemed to be Anrong's brother? What's he doing here? Money again had a bad feeling in her heart, and she thought about it and said to Jiang Ruosong: "Wakamatsu, I'll drive your car, and you and Anrong will take my car." Jiang Ruosong wondered why Qian Youyi had arranged this, but Qian Youyi insisted on it, even letting them go to the hotel first, and then he arrived. Watching Anrong and Jiang Ruosong leave, Qian Youyi also started Jiang Ruosong's car.
As Qian Youyi guessed, after she left the Institute, there was a car following her, no matter whether she was fast or turning, the car followed her closely. Qian Youyi simply did not go back to the hotel, but went straight to the suburbs. On an abandoned road where no cars passed, the money stopped again. And the car behind her also stopped, or looked around no one, a figure with a sharp knife out of the car, he was thinking about how to open the door, the money in the car has opened the door. Why are you? When he saw Qian Youyi, Anrong's brother opened his eyes wide and asked in disbelief. Who are you looking for? Anrong? The money said unhurriedly, pointing out the purpose of the other party directly. Anrong's brother saw the news of Anrong, and after learning that Anrong's paintings were worth so much money, he had some other thoughts. If Anrong dies in an accident, then as the only relative of Anrong, he can inherit all of Anrong, including which paintings. This plan was originally seamless, he squatted outside the Institute for a long time, waiting for the opportunity to start, but who would have thought that he thought he finally had the perfect opportunity, who knew that the person on the bus was Qian Youyi. Who is the money again, that is Mu Xingyuan's woman, oneself absolutely can not afford to provoke the person. Thinking of this, the knife in his hand trembled slightly, and Qian continued with a smile: "What would you do if Mu Xingyuan knew that you dared to hurt me?" As soon as Qian Youyi finished this sentence, several black cars had already arrived here, and the black-clad bodyguards who got out of the car quickly surrounded him. His face was pale, and he knew that he was really finished. The black-clad bodyguard, who had been taken away by Qian Youyi, hurried to Qian Youyi and asked: "Miss Jiang, are you all right?" After knowing Qian Youyi's plan,ultrasonic dispersing machine, he was almost frightened by Qian Youyi. Fortunately, Qian Youyi is all right now. They also caught the man who wanted to murder his own sister. With his criminal record, it is estimated that he will not be able to get out in ten or twenty years. fycgsonic.com

Antworten Zuletzt bearbeitet am 23.08.2022 03:57.

« zurück zum Forum